Recent twitter entries...

Thursday, December 4, 2008


So, my christmas tree is amazing...well, I think it is, but that's just my not so humble opinion on it. This is a short blog, but simply wanted to say that I purchased one box of the $3 lights at target and took them home and then went to shopko to get a tree stand and found some LED lights. I hadn't heard of them, and they were like 4X's the amount of the target lights, but I pressed the little box that said "press here to see them light" and I was amazed by their brightness. So, basically, I bought one box (50 lights) and proceeded to light my tree. I put on the cheap strands first and then intermixed the new LED lights. Needless to say, I plugged it in and the other lights just did not even do justice to the LED lights...I promptly decided that I had to buy all LED lights and so I sent rob back to shopko to buy four more boxes (they were on sale, so even better) and then light my whole tree. Ultimately, it is perfect, exactly what I wanted, and amazingly in the Christmas spirit....check out the LED's..if you're wondering, they are amazing!!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, our neighbors discovered those L.E.D. lights last year and have decorated their house with them. VERY bright and pretty. :) Yay for festive neighbors! And yay for your awesome tree!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Where's the picture?
    2. WTF is Shopco and how are you SO on the other side of the country that we have completely different chain retail stores?
    3. Do you have any other readers besides Wendi and me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, that's an amazing tree--the nice, bright lights are a nice touch. Thanks for adding the picture. :)

    ReplyDelete