Recent twitter entries...

Friday, June 26, 2009

AHHHHHHHH.....Have I lost it Yet? Slightly less than official

So, I am taking a five minute break from running around like a chicken with my head cut-off to sit my butt on the couch and vent. I am nearly finishing the spirals. Nearly being the key word. That means I think I have only 6 more to paint!! I know, that's still a lot, but looks like it may (key word, may) be doable by the time I leave in four days. So, ya, hence the AHHHHHHH. I am leaving Utah in 4 days, have 6 spirals left to paint, and the rest of my house to pack and two online courses to finish and two more to begin the day after the first two end (the 29th). So, it's a good time. My house is absolute disaster zone. But, we're getting there. I have finished the final walk through with the florist/coordinator as well as the sundance catering manager for the wedding. This means we are done with the menu, almost the spirals, and pretty much all of the decisions. Oh, and I got two awesome pettiskirts for the two little flower girls (elise and avril), which I'm very excited about. Ordered table cards and monogrammed napkins, in discussion about the final bouquet as well as possible ice sculptures. Should be good times, and although will prob never really be done I am getting close. Now, just to finish packing my house and move it all to Rob's garage. FUN TIMES. Oh, and pictures of most recent spirals are coming soon. As soon as I hopefully find my camera (that I hopefully did not pack). Lata, for now.

5 comments:

  1. CUUUUUUUUUTE! Where'd you get them? Maddie would SO love one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Eve, I'm going to try to limit my FB friends again. It's just a big ol' trouble spot for me. But let's continue to keep in touch in blogland. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those petticoats are adorable! You're wedding is going to be amazing, I am so excited that you guys are getting hitched!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reading about your life makes me tired. But, at least you don't have to worry about fitting into the wedding dress with all the stress/running around... maybe worry that it will end up hanging off of you. Good luck! Try to get some breathing time in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So stinking cute! You have a way of finding the most perfect everything! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete