Recent twitter entries...

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Bridals...or Downpour

So, the bridal pictures of myself along with some of myself and Rob took place this lovely afternoon. For those of you who live in Utah, and for those of you who don't, I'll let you know that for the past four days and future four days, this is the forecast: scattered t-storms. Banking on the "scattered" parts of things, I was hoping for a window in the downpour that might allow us to take some good photos. Well, we ultimately got some great photos, but that was after waiting one hour in the car, for the showers to pass. So, we took some pictures along the way. Once we get the real pictures in about two weeks, well then, we will post the link or what not. For now, though, you get the bouquet, and the essence of the craziness that was going on inside the truck with four people crammed in and it pouring outside without a bit of blue sky in sight. However, it worked out and I'm soooooo thankful for that!!! Until then, enjoy these pictures of the day in a nutshell as well as the coolest bouquet ever!!!!!!!!!!!! (well, you know, at least I think it is).
This is barely five minutes into the waiting.

Okay, so we were getting a bit loopy. And, rather than applying the lip gloss, I had no hands with my awesome bouquet and so I was holding it in my mouth. Oh ya, and check the awesome boots. Mind you, my entire dress is shoved into the passenger seat of a tacoma pick-up truck.

This is what the lovely meadow looked like when we arrived. Bright white wedding dress and awesome digging (mud driving) weather...could there be a better match? I think not!!

Good thing this pic was taken about two minutes before the rain stopped and we actually got to take some pictures with the photographer. As if the pictures isn't better than words, I was officially over it.

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE those boots! Sorry about the sucky weather... at least you look hot! I can't wait to see more pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was the queen of typos in the first comment I left, so I'll try again:

    Love the bouquet and dig the boots. I'm not at all fond of this rainy weather--glad it cleared up for you. Can't wait to see the official pics! :)

    That's better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. FRIGGIN SWEET BOOTS, EVE! I miss your closet... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the boots and the bouquet! Awesome! Bummer about the weather though - I always thought June was supposed to be warm and sunny... go figure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see the pics. At least it was just pictures. My brother got married the first weekend of the month and the weather was horrible! It was so dang windy.
    You only have one week 'til you leave?! We need to do dinner!

    ReplyDelete