Recent twitter entries...

Monday, June 8, 2009

Boston...graduation/birthday

So this past week I had my birthday (yes, I'm getting old) and it was great. Amber and Rob and myself went to Chimayo (the best restaurant in Park City, UT if you were interested) and had amazing food!!! The next day I was off to Boston to see my bro graduate from Harvard Law School. He is amazing, a great organizer, and the weekend was a blast. He's incredibly smart and a hell of a hard worker, and pretty much a rockstar. I just wish that he perhaps hadn't depleted the gene pool of those traits so that I would have had a few left for myself. Ha. Anyway, the itinerary was all planned by him, and I just basically followed what I was told as far as where to be, what to wear and when to be there. We had a barbeque dinner, commencement, champagne breakfast, drinks on a boat, brunch, Meg's bridal shower, more food, more food, more food and did I mention more food!?! It was all delicious, but unfortunately my bridal's are on this wednesday and I'm not sure the five pounds I put on in Boston were exactly what I needed. haha. At any rate, that is where I've been, but the updates on the project will be coming more frequently now that I'm home and back hard at work.

4 comments:

  1. Wow your brother is a rockstar! Way to go Oz! Can't wait to see your bridals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harvard Law School?! That is pretty dang impressive! Your parents must have done something right... you are quite a hard worker yourself. I can't wait to see your bridals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited to see your bridal pics. :)

    ReplyDelete