Recent twitter entries...

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Ahhhh, sweet sigh of relief....

So, the apartment that was so chaotic in the last posting is now clean and clear and under control (clearasil commercial slogan). I am completely moved out and moved into Rob's mom's house. Which is awesome and she is awesome and she helped me clean my old apartment and everything!! So, now I'm in Ohio for prob the last summer of my life and loving being with my mom everyday, but it's nice nonetheless. Rob and my step-dad are going to go to Denver tomorrow to look at houses for rent as well as apartments and hopefully find a place to live since we will be needing one in a month! Oh man, crazy stuff. But, at least we are done with the move out of the old apartment, half way done with online classes this summer, and now only have to find a place to live in Denver, move to denver in a month, and finish these last two summer classes. Oh, and Rob passed his RN test so he is officially gaylord focker now. YAHOO!!! I'm so proud of him, and he's such an awesome and hard worker. Love him and of course he puts up with me so it's even better! that's it for now. Lata.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Rob. And good luck with the rest of your summer classes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Rob! Best of luck with the next couple of months, getting everything done.

    ReplyDelete