Recent twitter entries...

Saturday, July 11, 2009

the house picture update.



I'm only posting two because we are renting it, and I don't want the person to somehow randomly find my site and then think it's weird that I posted a million pictures of her house all over. I will, however, post many more once it is our stuff that is in it. At any rate, here are one or two to help you get the idea for now. Oh, and just a hilarious side-note coincidence...Rob thought the people living in it were Mormon when he walked through because there was a rock in the window that said "did you think to pray today" or something like that. It's a song he said, or something to the effect. You mormon's who read this will probably know what I'm talking about. At any rate, I told him he was nuts and there was no way he could tell from that. But, turns out when he went to sign the lease, that the lady who is the agent for the owner's said the owner's are from SLC, and the current renter's are from SLC. And now us! How crazy is that? Oh, and yes, one point for Rob, he is probably right, they prob are mormon. They are everywhere!!! HAHAHA, totally kidding. I love you guys and you know it.

4 comments:

  1. Definitely mormons... who else would have a cheesy rock in their window. Sorry, there is no escaping us :) Way cool house, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love it!! I'm so happy for you and almost jealous at how nice it looks. Thanks for posting pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome! Your house looks great and huge! Thanks for posting pictures. I can't wait to see more pictures when you guys get settled. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. its cute, i likey! and you do love us ... at least some of us right? oh and pS tell rob i have sizzler certificates for him!

    ReplyDelete