Recent twitter entries...

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Slight Delay...

Sorry about the pics not being there yet. Let me just tell you, I have located the camera as well as three flashcards for it. However, it does not have a battery nor a battery charger. Finally got those today at Best Buy. Now, I have taken the pictures, but just realized I have also lost the connector cord to the computer for the camera so that will be gotten tomorrow. They are coming, I promise. Oh ya, and the pics of the first day of school on wednesday with my new attire which is not allowed to include t-shirts with printing nor any form or denim on top or bottom. I'm sure you are all eager to see what I come up with. Sorry for the delay.

2 comments:

  1. I'm gonna guess sweats, top and bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness, what WILL you wear?!? Good luck sorting out all the camera equipment! I'm looking forward to seeing those pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete