Recent twitter entries...

Monday, August 31, 2009

Well, So I got my camera Cord...


Outfit #1: Admittedly not very creative,
but they will get better and they have been better, just stay tuned.

Looking from living room into the kitchen and through it to the breakfast nook/table area out the front window of the house.





So I got my camera cord ordered from Japan or what not. But, now it turns out I only got one picture of an outfit so far. I, however, now that I can upload them more timely after taking them will have more motivation to remember to take them. But, here are some pics of the house and one outfit. More coming soon. And this time Soon will be as soon as a new day passes and I have a new outfit.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Thanks for posting pictures. :) Hope Rob had a great birthday today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, remind me, does the door in the last picture go out to the back yard?

    ReplyDelete