Recent twitter entries...

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Confession...

So guys, I'm sitting here painting, rob is at work and the dogs are sprawled out on what is left of the floor space in my apartment. Since there is no one else to tell, I'm confessing to my blog...my house...it's a plain disaster...I vacuumed what I could see of the carpet yesterday, and that somewhat helped, but the rest...still a complete wreck. I'm not sure how to even start, and although I've been painting and plastering for days, at least I can now where to start and end on that one. As far as packing...not a clue. And, once the boxes are packed, I still don't feel as though I've accomplished much, because they just stack up in front of the fireplace...hmmmm. Oh, did I mention...My house is a freakin' somethin' zone. Not construction, cuz I'm sad to say it's not really under construction. However, my life is under construction in many ways, so perhaps my abode is just a reflection of that. Ya, there's a good answer. I'll end with that, feeling satisfied that it's just a reflection and as soon as I put my life back into some order, I'm hoping my house will follow. I'll let ya know how it goes. Until then, have a lovely wednesday night...'cuz amongst my boxes and pillows (which, are touching nothing of germs by the way) I am having a great one.

2 comments:

  1. I feel your pain. The online workshop I'm taking this week is called "Help! I Don't Know Where To Start" and the only thing on the agenda is to just start--by doing 15 minutes of de-cluttering a day. I did 2 hours yesterday, so today was a freebie. But I'm going to start again tomorrow. I think what you said about your life being under construction is very profound and true--you are in the middle of quite a bit of stuff right now. It will get better once you are settled in a little more. Say hello to Rob for me when you see him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo, that's very deep... way to spot the connection. Your life sounds so hectic right now. I sure hope you are finding a few spare minutes to unwind. I hear painting is a good stress reliever :)

    ReplyDelete