Recent twitter entries...

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

two more down

I still have yet to get a picture of the day which I was describing in the previous post, as I have taken my little note-to-self and acted on it. However, I will assure you that there will be more in this whole extravaganza of crafting and I will be sure to capture it. Until then, here are the next two additions as well as my plastering outfit, which although not multi-colored, prob gives a good idea of what the painting day may have looked like. Enjoy...

4 comments:

  1. You look goooooooood. The sculptures look even better! congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, thanks mary. Freakin' so happppppppy that you approve. I was worried there for a bit, ya know, your artsy opinion is one to be upheld, and without you on the bandwagon I was a bit concerned. Glad I pulled through. Just promise you won't pick apart the details, ya know, don't look too close. haha. They are far from perfect, but workin' so far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look freakin sweet! You wanna come paint Maddie some stuff?? That pokadot black one is def my fave so far!!! Oh and your pic at the top belongs in a magazine! Love the pose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job, Eve. They've really turned out nice. I like the diamonds one. Very cool. :)

    ReplyDelete