Recent twitter entries...

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

more pics, as promised...








First off, the outfit (yes, not creative either, but it was clean). Secondly, in response to Wendi's question about the door in the living room - yes, it goes to the backyard. I also added a picture from the back door looking into the house. You can see the living room on the right which goes through to the kitchen, the master bedroom door just past the fireplace on the left and then looking straight through to the front door. Just pass the master bedroom hallway on the left is the hallway with a small half bath and the laundry room (washer and dryer are just around the corner in the pic). Oh ya, and a few pictures of the backyard and deck. On the right, the little walkway goes around to the side where we keep the trash cans or you can go into the garage. I'm sure I'll take more pics soon. But, that's it for now. Oh ya and school...actually going pretty well. Liking that it's small, and actually liking being a guinea pig (first class) because they are willing to work with us and love our input and feedback. So, going well overall. Tons of reading though, that's for sure!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I love the deck! It's huge!! Do the people you rent from take care of the yard or do you guys have to do that? Thanks for more details about the house plan. I helped Rob pack those bottles that are on the shelf in your living room. They look cool. And I'm glad school's going well. Love you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet. congrats. school rocks. you're so hard-core. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your house looks awesome! I'm glad you are liking school. Does that mean that this time everyone isn't 18?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The house is so BIG. I'm impressed. And I need to visit. I know this seems very "Mary says she's going to visit but she really never will see this house ever." But, you know, I want to.

    ReplyDelete