Recent twitter entries...

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

SNOW DAY!!!!!

Yee-Haw, first real snow of the season and it's a blizzard enough to get us a snow day! Not that I really can lay around and relax, it's more of a day to catch up and maybe possibly get slightly ahead, although not convinced as of yet that that's possible. Anyway, got about 30 pages read and outlined about acute renal failure. This evening I'm hoping to begin studying the dosing of a bunch of OTC meds. So, fun fun snow day and glad to see winter looks like it's here to stay. But, hey, it's a snow day nonetheless and I ain't complaining. I WILL TAKE IT!! Keep your fingers crossed for tomorrow as well, 'cuz supposedly it's not supposed to stop 'til Friday and it hasn't let up yet.

4 comments:

  1. No offense, but I hope it stays on your side of the mountain. Hope you got a lot done today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A snow day in October? Crazy stuff! I have to say, your enthusiasm for winter to be here is a little annoying, though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe Colorado has snow days. I would think they would be like "It's the rocky's deal with it." That's how I feel like you Utah is anyway. Well I'm glad you had a day to catch up! I could use one of those right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Eve,

    It's hard to believe a year has almost past since your beautiful wedding. I loved all of these pictures on your blog!
    Know we love you so much! We keep you always in our prayers.
    Enjoy each day!

    ReplyDelete