Recent twitter entries...

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Rob, slightly addicted...

Now that Rob does not have to study when he is not working (although he does walk the dogs and vacuum, etc. as I had mentioned before) he has a lot of free time while I study in which to feed his addiction. As we all know, with extra time available for an addiction, the worse it becomes. (note: this is not something I am worried about, so the use of "addiction" is much more light hearted than a true fearful problem) Well, this is the case here in our lovely home in Colorado...Rob now watches Sunday football with complete enthusiasm and tunnel vision. To the point where the past two Sunday's he has emerged from his room after breakfast in order to have his own little "football party" as if he were actually at the game and people were there in the stadium cheering with him and wearing the supporting colors and apparel. Well, nope, no people, and nope, just in our living room. However, that has not phased his festivities. Here are the pictures of his past two "Sunday football outfits" (I bet you can guess which games he is watching)...And, no, I did not make him put these on, I simply took pictures so that you could all share the strangeness that has become part of our Sunday afternoons - I call him Rob, he is a TRUE FAN.

3 comments:

  1. That boy has more t-shirts than anyone else I know! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! He needs to hang out with Cody! Has he started doing fantasy football yet? I hope not for your sake.
    p.s. Can't wait to see you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete