Recent twitter entries...

Thursday, October 29, 2009

SNOW DAY #2!!!

Yup, it happened again. School is closed today as well!!! I love that Colorado doesn't say just suck it up we're in the mountains (Em, I totally agree with your comment, we never had a snow day in Utah, even when it was like -20 in Logan and the canyon was closed, etc). Although, as I get more work done (still not enough it seems), I now begin thinking that at some point all the stuff we missed is not just going to go to the wayside. They are going to have to make us make it up. So, I guess I better enjoy my two free days before they start re-scheduling into a few really ridiculous days! Anyway, I have some pics of all the snow I'll post soon. Although, really it's only like 16", so it's a dump, but didn't think I'd get two snow days out of it. Once again, however, I'll take them.

1 comment:

  1. That IS kind of crazy that they canceled things in Colorado--you'd think they would be used to snow there like we are here.

    ReplyDelete