Recent twitter entries...

Sunday, November 9, 2008

christmas time is coming

So I must admit that I am one of THOSE people who start decorating for Christmas as soon as Halloween is over. In fact, christmas is something I would love to decorate for year 'round, although I have to set some boundaries so that it still maintains its excitement when it comes time. At any rate, just needed to let this be known, so that all those who are the anti-Christmas spirit can back off...Please, why wouldn't you like Christmas? It's family time, evergreen smells time, and eggnog time! There is also the whole gift giving aspect, I understand, but if that stresses you out, than just leave it. Christmas was not meant to stress us out, it was meant to bring each and everyone of us a long overdue "cup of cheer" that we have been needing all year long! At least that's how I view it, I mean honestly folks, would you rather love a season and feel all warm and fuzzy inside or waste energy to avoid that feeling and consequently make yourself dread something that is just so great. In summary, I can't wait for Christmas, for snow and for cuddly naps and family time. I LOVE CHRISTMAS! (and think you all should to). Take a deep breath and face the fact; Some of us will never outgrow our love of Christmas from childhood, and unfortunately for all the uncle scrooges out there, we are the majority.

No comments:

Post a Comment