Recent twitter entries...

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Styrofoam cups

Here is another random thought for the day. Well, as we all know, I have a slight love for Chick-fil-a. Well, since my recent veganism, I have not been able to indulge in their lovely chicken nuggets with all the delightful little crispy's on the outside that crunch so deliciously as they release the tasty grease that they contain. At any rate, I still find myself drawn to eat there, and I have come to the realization as to exactly why. Here it is, they have these styrofoam cups. Now, I know they are not the most environmentally sound, however, they are amazing in their performance. They are great to hold, as they do not sweat and become slimy/slippery when you go to pick them up (as the plastic cups do). This is an attribute from the fact that styrofoam is a great insulator. However, not only the feel of them is great, but they also hold the ice a lot longer, and the Diet Coke is nothing short of the most tasty. So, all these things said, hold strong chick-fil-a, to your non-environmental concerned ways as far as the styrofoam cups go, and please continue to serve these. The Diet Coke addicts out there love them, and you for having them. Keep up the good work.

1 comment:

  1. You gotta love a girl that knows what she loves. :) You're my kind of girl, Eve. :)

    ReplyDelete