Recent twitter entries...

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Just a slight update...

Not sure how I'm getting anything done these days, as I already feel quite burnt out on school, but I think it's finalizing wedding details that is keeping me somewhat motivated. You know, something to look forward to in a few months when I'll finally get a break from school! Yahoo!! At any rate, I designed the screenprint to be put on the napkins and I think it should be awesome. Rob then took them to the place and got them all printed up for us and I think they look great! Plus, he totally took care of it, so I can't complain on that one. It's sooooo nice to have him just working a normal job and not going to school. That way all the stresses of vacuuming, and lawn mowing and dishes, etc. are all taken care of. It's so great. Anyway, just wanted to share my excitement that it seems to be all coming together just fine! Now back to studying, or at least I'm going to try.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad Rob is being a good helper. And that's great that it feels like it's coming together for you and that you have something neat to look forward to besides boring ol' school. Thanks for all the fun comments on my blogs. :)

    ReplyDelete