Recent twitter entries...

Saturday, September 26, 2009

I'm no style expert, but....


Totally random...
Was looking for fake fur white boots for little girls online (for my flower girls 'cuz they are adorable and their skirts are amazing, so I figured little white furry boots would finish off the outfit just adorably) and found THIS. WTF!?!?
Okay, so I heard rumors that Crocs were going out of business for lack of arch support in their shoes and ruining children's feet or something, but now I'm thinking it's because they have clearly reached well beyond their niche. Tacky pink fake suede with fake puke color fur and pink plastic. Really? Really? All on one boot. What are they thinking!?! Most likely I'm wrong and these lovely beauts will sell like wildfire. But, Just sayin'....I think I may have found their problem.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, I think you may have found their problem as well. They remind me of Pepto Bismol... :S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. Well, I guess I will be sending mine back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lars and I went to a Crocs Store and almost threw up 6 times before we found the exit. They should be illegal. Period.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crocs might possibly be the worst things on this planet. No. No. These particular Crocs are the worst thing on the planet, second only to heinous sex crimes. Good find.

    ReplyDelete