Recent twitter entries...

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Oh, sweet procrastination.

My life lately, well incredibly boring. Filled with a lot of studying, some ellipticalling (spelling?), hanging out with the dogs, cherishing any spare moment with Rob that we are both home, oh, and did I mention studying? Well, tomorrow I have a pharmacy law exam. For those of you who are asking what? I am asking the same thing. Let me tell you, it's no joke. I feel as though I should be in law school or something with that class. Far more detailed than I need to know. But, I guess I need to know it, so I'm putting it off for now. Really, nothing to say except Pharmacy school is kicking my butt. Those of you who thought I studied a lot before, well, I study double that now. So, my no life has turned to my zero life. Although, must say, Denver is awesome. And, my friend Kerri who lives here has drug me out of the house a few nights. Oh, and we found a Happy Sumo not too far from us, so at least now we have a location for date nights. Not that we have many since i'm gone before Rob is up in the morning and he is home after I am asleep. Although, we do see each other on weekends. He watches sports while I study. Good times. And, school is based off of team based learning. Basically, we take individual quizzes, then take the same quiz as a group and then do "application exercises" as a group. Well, working with the same people from 8-5 all day long solving problems that are difficult is not always the most relaxing environment. Not jumping down each others throats, having to explain and re-think each and every thought, and still maintain a smile at some point is exhausting to say the least. I suppose my communication skills may be top notch, but I may need some intense drug therapy when it is all over. Good thing I'll be certified for that! Oh man, I guess there's not much more to update so I have to go back to studying the constitution and the long-arm statute followed by some IV dosing and drug receptor compounding. I can't wait. No really, I can't. Did I mention that I have nothing more to write? OKay, adios.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, maybe I should borrow your text books when you are finished with them... they sound riveting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with all that school and studying. Say hi to Rob for me when you see him this weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, I must admit I do not miss homework at all, even though working alte hours is not fun either. Just try not to think how much longer you have of it...(oops sorry). ROb says you like your group though, which I am sure is huge. Keep up the good work. We're looking forward to December!!!

    ReplyDelete