Recent twitter entries...

Monday, September 7, 2009

A-MAZ-ING WEEKEND!!!!

So, my brother got married this weekend. He and Meg are an absolutely gorgeous and adorable and totally in-love couple. Almost too cute for words. My brother is amazing, and you all know this because I talk about him all the time, but Meg is amazing as well. Together, as expected, they threw the most amazing wedding ever. It was straight out of a bridal magazine (bride and all) and at times I felt as though I was in a movie. It was held in Boston at Harvard. The Harvard yard church (ceremony and rehearsal), boat club (welcome bbq the night before), and faculty club (cocktails and reception). It was so classic and elegant and could not have been any better as far as weather, friends, good food and good times. At any rate, here's a few pics from the various parts of the weekend and the lovely things I was doing while not studying and coming home to having a TON of stuff to read and catch up on so that I may pass a class tomorrow. I'll keep ya posted.

So this was me at the end of it all. 2am, goofy and exhausted. If you couldn't tell. Oh, and that was after retrieving the bazill bobby pins that held my head, I mean my hair, together for the whole evening.

The first Dance (It was awesome, they had it all coreographed). My brother, could he be any happier? That was a candid photo, not kidding. And some form of celebratory drink at the after party.





The parents and the friends, and of course, myself.

My bro and I. The incredibly gorgeous bride down to every minute detail. Oh ya, and the happy groom coming back victorious from his marriage. It's official. I have a new sister-in-law. I'm pretty stoked about it. Oh, and Oz and I at the bbq dinner party the night before the big day. Glow sticks were a hit. I clearly started the trend.


Now it's back to the textbooks. There may be more pics coming as time allows. But, here's a taste of the festivities and the truly lovely weekend for now.

4 comments:

  1. Sweet. Looks like you had fun. One wedding down and one to go! I can't wait 'til that's you in the white dress!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You looked so pretty. And I agree with Chellie, I can't wait until you're officially MY sister-in-law. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, they are adorable! What a happy time. And, you look stunning. I can't wait to see you all fancied up in a wedding dress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like so much fun! And you look so great. Only 3 more months!
    P.S. When will you be here next?
    Oh and also we are planning to come out that way in 3 weeks. So we should hook up!

    ReplyDelete