Recent twitter entries...

Friday, April 17, 2009

Ahhh, nothing better than procrastination with useless surveys. Here ya go...

1) What is your salad dressing of choice? "bolton dressing" or ranch
2) What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? tepanyaki or chuck-e-cheese
3) What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it? fried rice
4) What are your pizza toppings of choice? cheese usually stands alone, but depending on my mood could be jalapenos or pineapple or both. That's it though.
5) What do you like to put on your toast? almond butter and blueberry jam
6) How many televisions are in your house? 1
7) What color cell phone do you have? black
8) Are you right-handed or left-handed? def. right-handed
9) Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Not that I'm aware of. Other than teeth as a child.
10) What is the last heavy item you lifted? dang textbooks
11) Have you ever been knocked unconscious? not that I remember. haha.
12) If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? interesting...i think maybe yes. perhaps no, i'll get back to you on that.
13) If you could change your name, what would you change it to? miller
14) Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? nope. maybe 10,000. I'm not cheap, nor stupid.
15) How many pairs of flip flops do you own? oh wow, currently, i think only 7.
16) What's your goal for the year? to make it through the year and everything work out how I've hoped it will
17) Last person you talked to? rob, of course.
18) Last person you hugged? rob
19) Favorite Season? fall
20) Favorite Holiday? Christmas, is there any better. (refer to old posts if wondering)
21) Favorite day of the week? saturdays
22) Favorite Month? prob June.
23) First place you went this morning? to the kitchen.
24) What's the last movie you saw? slumdog millionaire (it had been 6 months before that for my last movie)
25) Do you smile often? I tend to think so. usually to myself.
26) Do you always answer your phone? just about. I try at least.
27) It's four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it? usually no one, first guesses would be someone not in my time zone or ker, or rob
28) If you could change your eye color what would it be? a brighter blue, but no complaints really. garr eyes are good though, too.
29) What flavor drink do you get at Sonic? alternate, diet coke or diet cherry limeade. During happy hour of course. and they have styrofoam cups, did you know I love those?
30) Have you ever had a pet fish? Yup. "Tiny" the fighting fish
31) Favorite Christmas song? Wintersong, sarah mclaughlin
32) What's on your wish list for your birthday? a new house and a husband and pharmacy school, though some of those will come a few months later.
33) Can you do push ups? I can only hope. I think a few. enough said.
34) Can you do a chin up? nope, but have done 1 in my entire life, in 6th grade PE
35) Does the future make you more nervous or excited? a bit of both, but pretty freakin' stoked mainly.
36) Do you have any saved texts? hmmm, don't think so, not with intent.
37) Ever been in a car wreck? yah. broke my knuckle on my steering wheel.
38) Do you have an accent? haha, some say i have an ohio accent (utahans), some say I have a utah accent (ohioans)...must be a good mix.
39) What is the last song to make you cry? oooo, prob jesus take the wheel.
40) Plans tonight? studying. I'm a big loser, have you noticed?
41) Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? not completely. rough times though sometimes, but rock bottom is rock bottom, come on now.
42) Name 3 things you bought today. Ummm, lots of taco bell food, and a pair of sweats
43) Have you ever been given roses? ya, once, 'til rob, he knows i like things a bit more creative.
44) Current hate right now? hate is strong, come on survey writers. prob physiology though.
45) Met someone who changed your life? of course. three mainly, but many to be honest.
46) How did you bring in the New Year? jackson hole with the fam
47) What song represents you? wow. prob imogen heap that goes "wherrrrrrrr, are we, what the h is gooooooing on, time has only....you get the idea. you either know it or you don't.
48) Name three people who might complete this? I hope no one, I like to be original. Just kidding, I'm attempting to use reverse psychology, cuz i'm assuming no one.
49) What were you doing 12 AM last night? are you kidding? sleeping! do I need to reiterate the whole no life/loser thing.
50) what did you think when you woke up? oh man, way too early, and do I really have to take the dogs out.

1 comment:

  1. If I were still a blogging machine, I would do this one--but, alas, I am borrowing my kids' computer to read this and Lance is wondering why I'm not up cleaning my room right now like a good mom... ;)

    Later gator! :)

    ReplyDelete