Recent twitter entries...

Friday, April 3, 2009

Engagement photos



Well, long story, but our photographer had an emergency surgery on her dog the Saturday before she was supposed to take our engagement pictures on Tuesday. All was well and she had confirmed time and place as of Tuesday morning. I had gone on Tuesday afternoon to get my hair and make-up done as a trial for the wedding, and was getting it done when she called at 1:30 (we were supposed to meet her at 4:30), to say that she was not going to be able to make it. Slightly surprised, I still got my hair and make-up done 'cuz I didn't want to put them out, but the lady was so shocked at our story after I hung up the phone that she made some calls to photographers that their salon works with, and was able to line us up a photographer to get them done that day anyway. He was great and so easy to work with and took some great shots. His name is Justin Hackworth if anyone is looking for a great photographer. So it all worked out. So, needless to say, it was fun, we got them done, he was cool and we'll see the final product on this coming Tuesday, at which point I will post more. However, here is one that he posted on his blog that he liked as he was going through them thus far. That's that.

5 comments:

  1. You guys are so stinkin' cute! Eve you look beautiful! That was way awesome of your hairdresser to do. Can't wait to see the rest

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like all of his work, it is different but very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I agree that the picture is awesome (especially your hair!)--and that was really nice of your hairdresser. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eve wears her hair down??!! WOW. I thought it was permanently stuck in a scrunchie! hahaha, what am I straight from the 1990's or what?! I love ya, you look beautiful and Rob always has that teddybear look that makes me want to hug him like my brother. My bro has that same look, actually. I'm stoked to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I showed Lars all the pics! He thinks you should submit them to Gap. They're totally model quality! LOVE YA!

    ReplyDelete