Recent twitter entries...

Sunday, April 26, 2009




K, so here's the update on the good ol' pollen face...got out of the shower and HOLY COW, like a million little pins (well, prob mini dried up hives) all over and wayyyyyy worse red, cuz now it's all starting to peel and a few have popped when I washed my face and are now oozing, but the rest, if you look close, can see tiny little bumps under the skin that are NOT so lovely. K, hives on my legs I can deal with, but my FACE?!!? I'm, well, kinda over it to say the least. So there ya go...oh, and did you catch how now it's moving to my chin and neck more than my cheeks? Ya, I sure did. Freakin' rocks. I can't wait 'til it covers my whole body. I mean, honestly, I'm trying to embrace it, right? so what beats a million little itchy blisters all over my body. Well, I can't think of anything, so yay! (oh, and you can click on them to make them bigger for full inspection. Pretty cool)

2 comments:

  1. Dang! That sucks Eve. I guess we know why you aren't having a spring wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry, Eve. I love how you're trying to embrace the pain, though... :)

    ReplyDelete