Recent twitter entries...

Friday, April 24, 2009

Oh ya, about that craft project...



So I promised a few pics along the way to my whimsical wonderland, and here are a few in the VERY beginnings.
The overall supplies which cover the entire front of my fireplace...
Along with a little glimpse of my fresh plastic after cutting the plaster fabric roll into useable strips, before it turns into a snowglobe (I know, they are stalking me lately, everywhere I turn there is white powder in my house) as did the last area I had created. The dogs found there way into the "area" and left me a little treasure of white plaster paw prints all over (I was too hectic in cleaning to get a picture, but now I wish I had, it really was priceless how involved in my projects they get).
What used to be my table has now become my workbench with my workgloves and pliars and wirecutters, some spirals that are NOT to be stepped on by the dogs, and the rug on the chair as the wire gets stuck on the rugs and is QUITE a pain to deal with.
Oh ya, here's how annoyed they are at the craft project, as Harley is looking quite perturbed with me now photographing what used to be her "lookout" to all the hot boy dogs as they walk by my apartment. Sorry bud, sacrifices must be made on all accounts, we are a team, with a HUGE mission.Okay, so last pic (and who knows why this is underlined, but it is, so deal with it, cuz i have had to) of my ghetto set-up with the brooms for the large "stems" of one of the 6ft. tall swirls. Just picture it, you have to 'cuz it's hard to look at without picturing it. Rather sad, standing alone, partially wrapped in plaster, waiting for it's "swirls" to make it all better. At any rate, there is part I of what will prob turn out to be a million part installment.

1 comment:

  1. I can't even sort of envision what you're going for here, after your explanation and photo diary. Please include your progress on a daily basis.

    ReplyDelete