Recent twitter entries...

Sunday, April 19, 2009

a few curse words (you've been warned), but It's HILARIOUS!

K, so I know many of you have prob never tried drugs or experienced any form of mind altering chemical. However, most everyone has heard of "acid" and heard how people act and see and say weird stuff and "trip out" when on acid. Well, here it is...the people who made this video had a roommate on acid, locked him in a closet and recorded everything that he said. They then took his words, and animated a small gecko saying these things to his voice. Freakin' hilarious if you ask me, I was crying I was laughing so hard.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you had a blog! Now I can blogstalk you. I saw Amber and Craig yesterday at Costco. He was headed out of town. Us girls should get together and do something fun!

    ReplyDelete