Recent twitter entries...

Sunday, April 26, 2009

ummmm, ya, so now it's cold?!

Well, I just wrote a lovely post about how I'm so ready for spring...clearly, my criteria meeting in order for the AC to be turned on now needs to be reversed. I don't know, but if the criteria to get the heat back is anything like studying with gloves on, drinking hot chocolate, and unearthing all of my quilts from the closet, I should be getting close. Evidently, Utah is having ISSUES deciding what season it is in recently, and has gone from 80's to FREEZING in the past two days. And, sad to say, that insulation, at this point, is only keeping in the left over COLD air from my AC that used to be on. Here is a pic of another criteria that I have met...My DOG is frozen, in fact, she burrowed under her blanket on her bed, and then proceeded to look at me (with blanket still wrapped around her head - it's a cow blanket, and no, I didn't put it there) from over the edge of the couch, begging me to turn on the heat. Sad thing is, as much as I try to listen to her when she complains (she basically speaks my language, I mean who can't tell what she's complaining about with this pic?), this time, I can't do a darn thing about it.

1 comment: